8.06.2009

My Plush Deer are now available at Chuckwa!

My plush deer are now available at Chuckwa! Chuckwa is a boutique store and gallery located in Fullerton, California. They sell urban vinyl, art toys, clothing and more. They also have a large gallery space where they feature street art, pop art, and urban vinyl art (my custom Skully vinyl + plush were in the Custom Mini Skully show). These plush deer are only available in their shop, so if you are nearby, go check them out! :) They are located at: 2453 E Chapman Ave in Fullerton, CA (near Disneyland!), and they're open Mon-Fri: 9-9, and Sat: 10-9. Chuckwa has a Facebook page, a My Space page, and an online shop.


[Photo property of Chuckwa]

(Awww... they're on a shelf with Shawnimals ninja, Spok Spok and Gloomy Bear, all my plush heroes! ♥)


[Photo property of Chuckwa]

And here's a pic of me (3 months ago -- I have black hair now) in front of Chuckwa! :)

No comments: