3.30.2011

Start Of Something New

I'm moving to London, England! I've been dreaming about living + working in Europe for as long as I can remember, and I'm pinching myself that it's actually happening. I've learned that as much as you might have big dreams, you must make the initiative for it to happen yourself. You simply cannot wait and hope it happens someday. I've lived that way for far too long. I'm so excited and can't wait for all the adventures that await me there.

North America, it's been a slice. Bye for now.

3 comments:

inkie-mumma said...

thats awesome! I've only spent a few weeks in london (but lived in europe for 2 years) I loved evey second of it! it's amazing how close together everything is!

Erina said...

Just came across this now, and this is awesome news girl!!!! A huge buch of congrats and good lucks for you!!
When do you leave, or have you already left?

-Erina

hapi said...

Hi Emily [Follow The White Rabbit], Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!