8.31.2009

10 Things Self-Portrait



I was tagged by Leeanna to do another photo "meme" (here's my previous 16 Things About Me meme), so I needed to take another self portrait. So I took some more pics of myself and had fun experimenting with layers in Photoshop.

Here is the 10 Things About Me List:
1. I've eaten crickets and ants willingly. I ordered them at a restaurant. :D
2. My favourite comfort drink is tea. I drink it every single day.
3. When I was 3yrs old, I assumed the identity of a rabbit for almost a year. My parents were very worried. lol. (Story is here.)
4. I have 2 tattoos and want to get more. The only thing holding me back is deciding on a good design, and the fact that I faint around needles. :S
5. My dream is to live in Europe someday. I've been wanting to do this when I first visited the UK with my Grandmother when I was 12.
6. I used to have a Japanese penpal and we wrote letters back and forth for years. We have since lost touch, but I'm happy she was a part of my life.
7. I swear my cat has OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)... he gets totally stressed out if I don't go to bed at a certain time every night.
8. I'm very indecisive with almost everything in my life... except for when it comes to art.
9. I love Spring + Fall, and don't like Summer + Winter. I don't like extreme heat or cold. I like it just right.
10. I'm not religious at all. It has no place in my life.

2 comments:

Eve Noir said...

Hi Emily. I enjoyed learning more about you. Funny thing you said about 'being' a rabbit. I'll read the story!

I am the same way-don't like extreme heat temps...I HEART the spring and fall lots.

I am with you on what you said about religion too...exactly as a matter of fact.

Take care...and now I know why you're named "Follow the White Rabbit" ha ha...;)

~EVE

Emily [Follow The White Rabbit] said...

I'm glad you liked my answers, Eve! Feel free to do a list of 10 Things on your blog too. :)

Some people just like lighter weather I guess. I grew up with 4 seasons, and I feel like that's how it aught to be (alhtough I'd do perfect in a climate that just has Spring/Fall all the time).

TTYS! :)