6.28.2009

In Progress: Plush Deer, Mini Ghosties and Princess Leia

I thought I'd post a few in progress pics of things I've been working on lately. I've been super busy meeting deadlines for plush shows, commissions, consignments, and making new plush for my Etsy shop. Here are a few sneak peeks at what's to come! :)



Here's some deer in progress (some are the classic style, while others have mohawks!). These wild and bright colours were inspired by all the crazy neon colours from the 90's that are coming back. Just walk into any shoe store, and you'll know what I'm talking about. ;)



The pile of new deer grows! My kitty Lucky just yawns as he watches me do all the work and he keeps sleeping in his box. Haha. ♥



More Mini Ghosties are on the way, but Orange dosen't look too happy about the idea of new friends!



[On the left] An army of Mini Ghosties is rising!!!

[On the right] An in-progress Princess Leia for the Stitch Wars show next month at Bear + Bird Gallery (which is also where I bought my lovely Cecy Meade drawing). As you can see, I printed off some reference photos so I could get Leia's design, costume, and colours just right. Those circles will be her hair buns. :)

3 comments:

permanentcloud said...

love all of this! the orange mini ghostie is my personal fav! i anticipate buying one in the near future..

and i love the picture of your cat btw, very cute.

and stitch wars? i'm totally excited to see the outcome of this... :D

Eve Noir said...

Ooo, I am loving your Princess Leia. I HEART Leia very much. I bought a cute toy of her (mini muggs i think they're called) cuz I loved her hair buns.

ooo, stitch wars you say!?? that sounds really cool!

Emily [Follow The White Rabbit] said...

Cindy & Eve Noir ~ Thanks so much for your comments! :)

I'll be posting finished pics of Princess Leia in the next week or two... :)