6.13.2009

Etsy's Plush Team: Iron Plush Challenge

Plush Team's challenge for May/June was to create food -- out of fabric. The participating team members were divided into groups, each group having their own "secret ingredient" which they had to use in the design of their plush food. My secret ingredient was pom poms. I had a few ideas of how I wanted to use pom poms (blueberry pie, sushi with roe, a bunch of grapes, etc) but none of those ideas really felt interesting to me. Then I thought about making a type of dessert that would fit right in at the Mad Hatter's Tea Party! I thought that vanilla & chocolate cookies with colourful icing and pom poms on top would be cute, yummy, and go with my self-given Alice In Wonderland theme. Lo and behold, the Set of 10 Mad Tea Party Cookies was made! :D



They are perfect for children's play time, dress-up tea parties, party favours, an interesting conversational piece in a trendy apartment, or perfect for a snack if you are planning on travelling down the rabbit hole. ;) They are for sale in my Etsy shop.



No comments: