6.08.2009

Etsy: Buttons + FREEBIE!

I've added a new product to my Etsy shop: Buttons! To promote the launch of this new product, I am now adding 1 FREE BUTTON to EVERY ORDER! Yes, even if your order is buttons, you still get an extra free button, lol. :) The free button design is exclusive and not available to buy separately. You can see the free button design at the bottom of this post! :D

The sets being launched today are the Plush Deer Button Set and the Alice In Wonderland Button Set. Each Button Set includes 5 mini pinback buttons with images that were all photographed by me. The buttons measure 1 inch (2.5cm). They are perfect accessories for your bag, purse, tote, coat, jacket, camera strap... you name it. It's a great way to show your love for either Plush Deer or Alice In Wonderland! :D


The Plush Deer Button Set features these plush deer:
- Marmalade Deer (orange)
- Lime Soda Deer (green)
- Red Velvet Cake Deer (red)
- Chocolate Caramel Deer (brown)
- Banana Blueberry Deer (yellow/aqua)


The Alice In Wonderland Button Set features photos of:
- White Rabbit Pipos BJD
- Plush Chocolate Caramel Deer + Custom Alice Pullip
- Needlefelted Mushroom
- Alice Pullip legs
- Re-Ment playing cards set

The Alice set is *extremely* limited right now (in fact I only have whatever is in my shop at the moment -- I ended up giving away a few freebies to friends + family before releasing them, but I will make more Alice sets if they do well). I have a lot of the Plush Deer Button Set in stock. The White Rabbit buttons (pictured below) are the ones that come FREE WITH EVERY ORDER in my Etsy shop! :D

No comments: