5.29.2009

Photos: Toronto

I was in Toronto (my hometown, woot!) at the beginning of May visiting family & friends and took some photos while I was there. (I have more pics in my Toronto Flickr set here.)



Below is Z, my brother's roommate's kitty. He's such a hyper little guy who likes to jump off couches and walls (seriously, lol!). This is one of the only pics I took of him that was in focus because he's always moving around!



And as a bonus, here's a list of my favourite places I like to go whenever I'm in Toronto:

  • The Labyrinth - THE BEST art book store in Toronto, specializing in animation, illustration and manga books. I always try to visit this store whenever I'm in Toronto so I can add more books to my art book collection. :) Dan (who owns the store with his wife) is super awesome and also a college buddy of mine! :)

  • Magic Pony - THE BEST urban toy store/gallery in the city. They sell collectible toys and host awesome art shows.

  • Tealish - THE BEST loose leaf tea store EVER. I'm a big tea drinker (part of being raised in Canada I think), and I will only drink the best tea! lol. My favourite flavour of theirs is Earl Grey Cream which is absolutely heavenly.

  • The Real Jerk and Island Foods - both are the best Jamaican roti restaurants in the city.

  • Rasoee - Very, very yummy Indian food, especially their butter chicken!

No comments: