1.31.2011

Urban Vinyl: Tuttz customs, Vici is unveiled!

The 3rd and last of my Tuttz customs is finally finished! I’ve named him “Vici” after the famous phrase by Julius Caesar: “Veni, Vidi, Vici.” (“I came, I saw, I conquered.”). Vici will be for sale in my Etsy shop this Thursday at 12:00 noon PST, and will be priced at $150. He is completely hand painted by me with acrylic paints and sealed. He was sculpted and cast by END of Argonaut Resins. He measures 6.5 inches high, he’s one-of-a-kind and signed on the bottom. You can see my other two Tuttz customs here: Veni and Vidi.



Vici's Story ("I conquered")
Vici has come a long way to be where he is now. He's been through very difficult times but he's survived. The bloody heart he bares on his shield shows others of his past... he's faced his demons and come out on top. This heart has strength. "You've got to find the strength inside to lead you out of here. One steps guides another till the way becomes clear." ~Down On Love by Sarah Blasko



No comments: