1.25.2011

Art Show: Seven @ Ayden Gallery

Ayden Gallery is hosting a show called 'Seven' next month, in celebration of their 7th anniversary! Over 50 artists will add their personal touch to TOMS shoes. TOMS is a very noble shoe company: "With every pair you purchase, TOMS will give a pair of new shoes to a child in need. One for One." Some of the big names in the show are: Ben Tour, Camilla d'Errico, Lani Imre, Kristian Adam, Mandy Tsung, Peter Ricq, Peter Taylor and Peeta. The shoes will be on display and up for auction through the month of February. All proceeds go to charity. More info in this article.



Ayden has asked me to participate in the show! Here are a few shots of my TOMS shoes. I chose to work with my size; Women's size 7. You can see I'm adding the base colour in the top right-hand pic. More sneak peeks coming soon... :D


No comments: