11.20.2008

Plush art show: Stuff This 2

I made it! My move from Toronto > LA was relatively painless (which was nice for a change!). Lucky (my tuxedo cat) was a great traveler (considering the drive took 5 days!) and I think he likes being back in LA too. I'm a 10 minute walk to the beach, and I really like the animation studio I'm working at. Life is good!

I am so excited to be a part of the second annual plush show Stuff This 2, hosted by Rivet! I *love* the pieces (and the artists) that were in the first show, so being a part of the second show is such an honour. The opening night is December 6th, and the show runs until December 31st (check it out if you're in Columbus, OH!). I really wish I could be there to see the plush art in person, but unfortunately I won't be able to make it. I will be revealing my pieces for the show in 2 weeks, so stay tuned! :)

No comments: