11.03.2008

Blog Update

• I'm moving back to LA to work on an Animated VFX Film, and I'm super excited about it! It means a break in my Etsy shop, sewing and blogging for a little while, which I'm not too happy about, but not much can be done about that.

• My friend Danny Z made a really nice post about me. Thanks Dan! :) Check out his website, he's got superb drawings and commentaries.

• Urban Nostalgia made a lovely post about Silver Icicle Deer, who now lives with her. :) Check out her blog, she's got really nice crafty stuff on there!

• I was working on an Alice & The White Rabbit project, but now I have to shelve it for a while due to the upcoming move. I decided to share an in-progress pic of them anyways. Hopefully I'll get to finish them off someday!



[I still need to finish sewing along the edges of Alice's hair, the white rabbit needs his hands attached, as well as stitching along the edges of his body.]



• Scot from Valley Of The Dolls sent me some copies of my winning photos on the promotional stickers for his doll shop. I think they turned out pretty good.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OH! I love your alice and rabbit! Excellent!

Emily [Follow The White Rabbit] said...

Thanks Urban Doll! :)