8.28.2008

Blog Update

• I've been on a bit of a hiatus -- this month my ex and I packed everything up and moved from the USA to Canada. Our furniture arrived this week (I have a chair to sit on! lol), and the first thing I unpacked was my sewing machine. I can't wait to start making plushies again! ^_^ My Etsy shop has been closed while I have been away, but I will be re-stocking it with brand new items and designs during the month of September.

• While I was away, Erin K made a lovely post about my Sideshow Twins at the Inspirational blog. (Thanks Erin! ♥)

• I was also very pleased to find a couple photos on Flickr of my winning Valley of The Dolls sticker designs being used on VOTD's sold merchandise:


[My Rida Pullip sticker designs, photo by yuhime]


[My Noir Pullip sticker design, photo by robotsformagnolia]

No comments: