2.13.2008

Etsy: 5 original paintings

I recently found 5 paintings stored away in one of my boxes in the closet (it's amazing what treasures you find when cleaning up, lol). I painted these back in 2001, and because they were tucked away in a box for so long, I think it's time to part with them. So, I've listed them in my Etsy shop. If they don't sell, I'm going to paint over them with new images instead. My favourite one is "The Seer", on the top left, so I may keep that if it remains unsold. They're all painted with acrylic paint on canvas, and the faerie wings are painted with pink glittery puffy paint. The pink plastic star (on the painting on the top right) is glued to the canvas, and glows in the dark. All the faeries have glitter on them, cause that's how faeries are. ^_~



1. The Seer - She holds a black raven in her hands, and can see our fate. She quietly exists among the stars.
2. Faerie of Love - She is full of passion and lust, and likes to blow kisses at everyone.
3. Faerie of the Air - She likes to glide along the wind currents until she find the most perfect cloud to have a nap on.
4. Purple Faerie - She is a saucy and confident creature, and likes to push your buttons. ^_^
5. Nimue - She is one of The Lady of The Lake's many names. In this painting, Nimue is on top of a windy hill, gazing into a ball of light. The zodiac sign "Gemini" floats above her head.

No comments: