6.25.2009

Etsy's Plush Team: Stuffed Magazine - Volume 2

The latest issue of Stuffed magazine is out... and I have a photo in it! Stuffed: A Gathering of Softies is a new magazine all about handmade plushies. It's published by Stampington & Company and only $14.99! (You can order Volume 1 here and Volume 2 here. Apparently they're also available at Barnes & Noble bookstores.) Stampington & Company publishes LOTS of other creative magazines that look so awesome! I might pick up their magazine Where Women Create next, because I love looking at other artists' workspaces. :)

So here's the 2nd issue of Stuffed below. As you can see, there are two cute plushies and Etsy's Plush Team is mentioned on the front cover!



Inside is a 4-page article all about the wonderful team I'm a part of! I'm so proud of all the Plush Team members! This issue featured lots of awesome plush makers, so it's definitely worth picking up if you're into handmade plush. It's such an inspiring magazine to flip through.



On the last page of Plush Team's article, they published a pic of my art studio (when I was in Canada, August 2008)! I really miss that workspace a lot! :( You can also see my Etsy shop's name followthewhiterabbit.etsy.com on that page. (LOL, I'm such a dork!)



Below is my original photo. Lots of deer waiting to be made as the Fafi postcards oversee production in the background! :)



And because I'm feeling sulky about missing my old workspace, here's another photo of the whole room. My newest Audrey Kawasaki print was supposed to hang in that blank space. ::sniffles::

No comments: