4.06.2010

Photos: My Apartment

I moved to Vancouver just over a month ago, and here are some pics from my apartment. :)

My sewing machine is all set up and ready to go. I LOVE this sewing area, it's my favourite place to work because of the view. :)



Here's a bunch of deer that are cut out and waiting to be stuffed.



"Snow Falling on Poppies" by Krista Huot.



Left Top: "Two Sisters" by Audrey Kawasaki / Left Bottom: photo print by me!

Right: "A Want To Believe" by Eric Fortune (gift from an amazing friend!)
+ a bunch of other fun stuff like a signed Emilie Autumn poster (from another amazing friend!)



A selection of Mark Ryden's postcards from his "Snow Yak Show Microportfolio".



Some of my toy collection + DIY vinyls waiting to be customized...



Me! ...watching Amelie. :)

No comments: