11.04.2009

Photos: Bear River, Nova Scotia

I'm currently visiting my family in the quaint town of Bear River, Nova Scotia, which is situated on the east coast of Canada. It's always nice to come back to Canada after being in the States for a while. The last time I was here in May (blogged), my parents were busy renovating the 140+ year old house they bought, and now most of the renovations are done so they were able to finally move in. My Mom has been documenting a lot of their activities on her blog, so it's been nice to see what they've been up to while I've been in California. Now that I'm here I get to experience Autumn for the first time in a while, so here are a few pics I snapped of this gorgeous season of change & decay:



















More pics from Bear River here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/violet_peppermint/sets/72157622554571475/

1 comment:

Julia said...

Beautiful photo's.