12.17.2007

I've been published!

My plush deer were published in the latest issue of Haute Doll magazine (the February 2007 issue)! My friend Brigitte has a 6 page spread about her beautiful custom made Pullip dolls: "Zombuki's" (I am the lucky owner of one of her creations, "Hanami", who was also featured in the article). A couple of deer which she had bought from my Etsy shop ( Follow The White Rabbit) are in some of those photos, as well as a kitty hood I made for her! I found out totally by accident when I was at the bookstore yesterday. I was in the magazine section and picked up the latest issue of Haute Doll to check it out (as I usually do), and was so shocked, surprised and excited to see things I made printed in the magazine! :O Congratulations Brigitte, your article and photos are awesome!

Hanami and Iceberry Deer pose with Brigitte's Zombuki article. Kazami's pink kitty hood and Hanami's albino deer, are both things I've made! ^_^



Awww, let's hug just like we did in Brigitte's pic!



Hanami poses with Iceberry Deer next to the magazine! Look at all the gorgeous Zombuki's (and a pink deer I made sneaking into the pic)!



"Her deer, Algernon, is from Follow the White Rabbit."



Ooooh... look where they got their clothes from! ^_^



"Their deer, Cecily, is from Follow the White Rabbit."

No comments: